Are you a high-energy person looking to advance your career in the financial service industry? Browse our open positions today.
Since 2004, Hobart Wealth has helped clients reach their retirement goals by providing industry-leading financial planning services. Our team believes in working together to help deliver the best results for our clients.
At Hobart Wealth, we believe taking care of our employees enables them to provide the highest levels of service. That’s why we offer the following benefits to our full-time staff:
We believe that cultivating a positive work environment is essential to providing high-quality services to our clients. That’s why Hobart Wealth takes pride in hiring high-integrity people who treat their coworkers with respect. Working for us gives you access to an energetic team that cares about helping everyone around them. Some of the values that guide our team include:
Integrity is the foundation of everything we do. The Hobart Wealth team believes in having a plan, measuring the results, and holding each other accountable.
We take pride in fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement. Each employee is challenged to reject average and add value by turning problems into opportunities.
Above all, we are TEAM HOBART. That means we show up for each other, and communicate with empathy. We believe treating our coworkers with respect and showing appreciation enables us to provide the best services.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join an exciting team dedicated to helping their clients and the surrounding community? Browse our open positions and apply today!
Role Contribution to Hobart Wealth:
The Client Service Specialist is pivotal to the client experience by providing exceptional client service, supporting office functions as needed, assisting in safeguarding client assets, and serving as administrative and operational support to Financial Advisors. The Client Service Associate is responsible for understanding firm policies, procedures, and digital capabilities that will allow them to interact with Financial Advisor teams, as well as new and existing clients.
This role is part of a team of client services professionals that work as a team to support each other. Your primary responsibility will be servicing existing clients and new client onboarding. As a member of the CS team, you may work on team projects in other departments that you may have an interest in (such as Marketing, Compliance, or Fintech). This position reports directly to the Client Services Manager and has a high degree of contact daily with new and established clients of the firm. The role is both reactive to client requests, and Advisor instruction, and proactive in Client outbound proactive outreach. The role requires an employee that enjoys interacting with people and demonstrates a sincere interest in our clients and their lives. An always positive and encouraging demeanor is essential. A desire to help people, respond quickly and accurately, and maintain an efficient work schedule is essential.
• Prepare, gather, and execute with the client and the Advisor new client onboarding documentation and information
• Explain processes and procedures, online information systems, and reporting to new clients and be comfortable demonstrating over video conferencing the use of these systems
• Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
• Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and support the firm’s services and solutions, such as digital, online access, and cash management offerings, that support clients’ needs
• Provide ongoing maintenance for client accounts as requested by the client and/or the Financial Advisor including preparation for Financial Advisor Account Reviews
• Assist in Client scheduling or Client confirmation calls as needed• Maintain and utilize CRM for day-to-day business activity tracking and business relationship management with clients and Advisors
• Regularly seek opportunities to drive efficiencies communicating internally, elevating relationships with clients, and collaborating with Financial Advisors
• Proactively participate in firm initiatives directed by management
• Actively engage in available training and education programs to stay current on industry rules, policies, procedures, and risk awareness
• Perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, coordination of client meetings, file & calendar maintenance, pre-meeting preparations, and post-meeting follow-up.
• Provide support to Client Concierge to include assistance with some duties, lunch coverage, and back-up
• 3+ years in the Financial Services Industry. RIA firm experience a plus
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Office 365
• Schwab, eMoney, Riskalyze and Orion experience a plus
• Excellent math skills, and comfortable working with numbers for extended periods
• Exceptional verbal communication and writing skills
• Advanced interpersonal and client service skills
• Detail orientated with superior organizational skills, experience with Compliance a plus
• Team player with the strong collaboration skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
Future Opportunity Paths:
• Client Services Management
• Hobart Wealth Marketing
• High School Diploma
• College degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
• Series 65/66
• Industry experience in financial services is a plus
• NC insurance license or willingness to obtain in the first 90 days
This job description is not all-inclusive of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, however, are not necessarily limited to the above-written statements. All positions within Hobart Wealth may include other duties as assigned from time to time to accommodate the business.
• An ambitious Wealth Advisor who loves people and financial planning and enjoys being part of a Team.
• Driven and outgoing, enjoy meeting new people, open to learning new things, and always looking for ways to leave people better than you found them.
• Hobart Wealth in Charlotte, NC
• An established firm with a stellar reputation, hundreds of clients, refined processes, a talented team, and an effective marketing machine that brings in new clients to our firm.
• Dozens every week come in to meet with us from our online Wealthologist Market Updates, TV shows and interviews, live events, referrals, and other creative lead generation.
• A firm that works with our clients to identify their retirement goals, help them create and implement a sound, personalized retirement plan, and guide them throughout the journey.
You’ll have systems and processes that work, a limitless pool of high-quality prospects who know who you are and have reached out to us, and a supportive team around you. You’ll spend most of your time on the phone with people who called in or you have met for the first time at one of our events. If your passion is helping people, you will turn their goals and dreams into helping them build sound financial plans, giving advice and problem-solving, and implementing recommendations to secure their future.
If you have a fantastic work ethic, love meeting new people, are a good listener and presenter, have good tonality on the phone, and are passionate about helping people achieve their financial goals, you’ve found your dream job.
· This role will spend the majority of time with new prospective clients
· Leads qualified weekly, supported by a strong marketing organization
· Uncover client goals, and build custom financial plans to secure our client’s future
· Cultivate new client relationships and service existing clients
· Work in a Team environment to assure comprehensive planning
· Speak with prospects who contacted us over the phone – answer questions & determine if you can help them.
· 4+ years of industry experience preferred can be investments/insurance/etc.
· Securities/Insurance/Investment licenses, certifications & certificates a major plus
· Series 65 Securities License (condition of employment)
· Strong understanding of retirement planning/insurance/investments
· Excellent People, Communication, Sales, and Interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
• Dental Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Generous paid time off
• Office Schedule: Monday to Friday, in Ballantyne (south of Charlotte)
Fill out the form below, and one of our representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
"*" indicates required fields